When and where is Farm Shop & Deli Show 2020?
The next Farm Shop & Deli Show is taking place at Birmingham's NEC from 30th March-1at April 2020.
Monday 30th and Tuesday 31st - 10.00 - 5.00
Wednesday 1st - 10.00 - 4.00
Am I eligible to visit?
Farm Shop & Deli Show 2020 is a trade only event. We welcome all business owners, buyers and decision makers from the speciality retail market including:
- Farm shops
- Garden Centres
- Cafés / Coffee Shops / Tea Rooms
- Restaurants / Caterers
- Wholesalers / Cash & Carry
We also have a lot of interest from people who wish to set up a business in this sector. You are more than welcome to visit the show if this is your situation.
No under 16s will be admitted. Students by prior arrangement only.
Who will be exhibiting?
Suppliers from across the UK will be showcasing their products and services at Farm Shop & Deli Show 2020. You should expect to see:
- Bakery / Biscuits / Cakes
- Chocolate / Confectionery / Snacks
- Chilled / Frozen Speciality Foods
- Cheese / Dairy
- Fairtrade / Organic
- Charcuterie & Meat
- Fruit / Vegetables
- Hot / Soft / Alcoholic Beverages
- Olives & Antipasti
- Oils / Sauces / Condiments
- Packaging / Technology / Labelling / Equipment
- Business Services
- Logistics / Supply Chain
How do I register?
What is the cost?
Farm Shop & Deli Show 2020 is free to attend.