Looking to reach specialist retailers? Here's how we can help...
Be part of THE dedicated show for the Farm Shop & Deli market
Since its inception in 2011, Farm Shop & Deli Show has gone from strength to strength with now over 400 companies exhibiting. The show has become the annual meeting place for the speciality food and drink retail community. If you are passionate about your products and looking for a professional audience to buy them, Farm Shop & Deli Show is your ideal showcase in 2020, attracting decision makers countrywide, from:
• FARM SHOPS • DELICATESSENS • FOOD HALLS • BUTCHERS • CAFES & COFFEE SHOPS • BAKERS • GARDEN CENTRES • GREENGROCERS • ONLINE RETAILERS • LOCAL SHOPS • GIFT SHOPS
KEY FACTS FROM FARM SHOP & DELI SHOW 2019
- Record 6,123 buyers attended
- 89% of our visitors said that the show was very important/important to their business
- 88% of visitors managed to achieve something that they wouldn't have elsewhere
- Over 35% of our visitors only attend Farm Shop & Deli Show
- Record number of exhibitors rebooked their stands for 2020 with over 50% confirming for the next year while still at the 2019 show
What our 2019 exhibitors saID
Farm Shop & Deli Awards
Farm Shop & Deli Awards Final 2020 will be held at the show - attracting entrants from hundreds of the UK's top independent speciality retailers.
We invite our exhibitors to become involved in the Awards and engage with your target audience further through sponsorship opportunities. Find out more here.
If you supply, or shop, at a specialist retailer and feel they are worthy of winning, why not nominate them via the online form and you'll have a chance to win a Fortnum & Mason hamper?
Why exhibit at this market leading show?
- Launch new products and services
- Showcase existing lines
- Generate new sales leads
- Raise awareness of your brands and products
- Network with the industry
- Meet existing clients
- Generate press and editorial coverage
HEALTHY AND NATURAL
Healthy products are the natural choice for today's switched-on consumers. Which is why, along with exhibitor demand and the show floor expanding, we created a dedicated zone to showcase the very best of the sector, from free-from to low sugar/ salt and beyond.
Find out more here.
How we can help you
We want all our exhibitors at Farm Shop & Deli Show to get the best return on investment and can offer dedicated exhibiting packages to meet your specific business needs and budget.
There's also a comprehensive range of sponsorship opportunities at Farm Shop & Deli Show designed to boost your brand and draw a crowd.
Do you supply products and services to the food & drink industry?
Farm Shop & Deli Show also welcome exhibitors who supply products and services to the food and drink industry such as packaging, labelling, shop fitting and EPOS to giftware, lighting, furniture, training etc.
Our professional sales team are on hand to help you find the right package, so please contact them today to find out more and discuss your requirements: