The Farm Shop & Deli Awards team and judges would like to extend a huge thank you to the 2021 Farm Shop & Deli Awards shortlisted entrants for the brilliant commitment and resilience they have shown to their customers and community. They are blown away by the amazing stories about how incredible these specialist retailers have been.
In light of the ongoing COVID-19 health situation, the July 2021 Farm Shop & Deli Show, due to host the winners announcement on 5th July, has sadly been postponed to April 2022.
The Awards team feel it is important to shine the light on the amazing retailers who have been shortlisted this year and are going to announce the 2021 Farm Shop and Deli Awards ‘Commended Retailers’ on Monday 5th July, followed by the Regional Winners on Tuesday 6th July and here’s how...
- On Social Media from 2pm on Monday 5th July they will announce, by region, all Commended Retailers:
- From the list of Commended Retailers, our Regional Winner will be revealed, and this will be done by a surprise delivery, directly to the winning shops/businesses on Tuesday 6th July.
Winners will be asked to share the news on Social Media and tag the Awards @FarmShop_Deli on Twitter and/or Facebook.
- On Social Media from 4pm on Tuesday 6th July details of the Regional Winners will be shared, which will include a video introducing each winner from our Chair of Judges Nigel Barden.
- All Commended Retailers and Regional Winners will be listed on the ‘2021 Winners’ webpage from Tuesday 6th July, following the announcement: https://www.farmshopanddelishow.co.uk/awards
- Commended Retailer and Winners will also be announced by email to all 2021 entrants, following the announcement
- The individual Commended Retailers and Regional Winners will then be contacted by email on the Tuesday afternoon with a press release and logos so they can share their success online!
- Finally, Commended Retailers will receive a package in the post that week with their certificates and window stickers.
The Awards team thank all the shortlisted entrants for their understanding and continued support and wish them the very best of luck for the announcements on 5th and 6th July.
If you have any questions, please contact Antonia Green here.