Farm Shop & Deli Awards 2018 Terms & Conditions
1. By entering the Awards the Entrant will be deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions and to be bound by them. These terms and conditions include any instructions set out with the Entry Form.
2. The Organiser reserves the right at its absolute discretion to reject any entry that it deems inappropriate.
3. You may only enter one category, which must be the category that best reflects the primary focus of your business.
4. The Organiser reserves the right to reallocate an entry to another Region or Category if it considers it to be more appropriate.
5. Entries must be submitted online onl, and must be submitted no later than 11.59 p.m. on Saturday 30th September. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
6. Entries will only be accepted if they are submitted in full, with full contact details and accompanied by the required photographs.
7. Entries must include the name of the person responsible for submitting the entry and to whom all correspondence concerning the Awards should be addressed.
8. Entries will become the property of the Organiser and will not be returned.
9. The Awards will be judged by a panel of judges selected by the Organiser.
10. Finalists will be announced in March 2018 by the Organiser and will be listed on the Farm Shop & Deli Show website at www.farmshopanddelishow.co.uk/awards. Category Winners, Regional Winners and the overall winner, 'Farm Shop & Deli Retailer of the Year, will be announced at Farm Shop & Deli Show, The NEC Birmingham, Monday, 16 April 2018.
11. The judges may decline to make an award for any Region or Category if in their opinion there are insufficient entries of a winning standard.
12. The Award winners will each receive a trophy/award and a certificate.
13. The Organiser reserves the right to change the judging panel without prior notice to entrants.
14. The decision of the chairman of judges on all matters affecting this competition is final and legally binding.
15. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. Winners may be required to take part in some pre and post-event marketing and publicity, and consent to their name and photograph being used for such purposes.
17. Entrants consent to the publication by the Organiser in connection with the Awards of any of the documents or materials constituting their entry.
18. Any winner may publicise its Award provided the year in which it was won is stated.
19. Entrants and finalists wishing to attend the winners announcement will need to register to visit Farm Shop & Deli Show 2018. The show runs from 16-18 April, NEC Birmingham with the winners annoucement taking place on Monday 16th April.
20. By entering the Awards, all Entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of the Awards and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
21. The Organiser and Data Controller is William Reed Business Media Ltd, Broadfield Park, Crawley RH11 9RT.