What are the Farm Shop & Deli Awards?
Farm Shop & Deli Awards, now entering their 4th year, recognise the very best standards in the UK’s independent, specialist retail market. With an expert panel of judges joining Nigel Barden Chair of Judges, the Awards will celebrate the highest levels of service, product knowledge, initiative, innovation and community involvement, offered by our heroes of the high-street.
Meet our 2016 Farm Shop & Deli Retailer of the Year
How to enter
Entries for our 2017 Awards are now open!
Follow the link below to find out more about the awards:
If you are ready to enter, please follow the link below to the online entry form:
• Entries close on Friday 16th September 2016
• Consumer voting will open in August and close end of October 2016
• After the initial round of judging the 'secret' visits will take place in December/January
• Category and Regional Award finalists will be revealed in March 2017
• Category winners, Regional Winners and the overall winner, the Farm Shop & Deli Retailer of the Year, will be announced at Farm Shop & Deli Show at the NEC, Birmingham, on Monday 24 April 2017
Meet our 2016 winners
Congratulations to all our 2016 Regional and Category winners, plus our 'Farm Shop & Deli Retailer of the Year' - read our press release to find out more about our current winners or follow the links below:
If you are interested in being one of our Farm Shop & Deli Sponsors, please take a look at our Sponsors Brochure and get in touch with us to discuss your options!